Friday, March 14, 2008

My Paintings at the Art Market Gallery

The five paintings shown here are featured this month of March at the Art Market Gallery in downtown Knoxville, TN. Visit http://www.artmarketgallery.net/ for an overview of the gallery.


White Phalaenopsis was shown in an earlier blog. View January: Five Orchid Paintings.



This White Orchid painting was also posted in January's blog: Five Orchid Paintings

This is Lace Cap Hydrangeas. $600. plus shipping


Sunlit Grapes has been shown in three national exhibits: Watercolor West, California Watercolor Association, and the Transparent Watercolor Society of America. It won Best of Show at the Palm Springs Desert Museum.

The Silver Pitcher was painted because I like reflections. I bought the shining pitcher solely to use in still life set-ups. This is the first time I used it. It also can be seen in my very first blog, December 2007: "Fuji Reflections". Contact me at genieven@gmail.com if any of these paintings interest you. Leave an comment. It is easy to do.




No comments: